ICSE 2021: 15. International Conference on Statistical Ecology
July 26-27, 2021 in London, United Kingdom
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICSE 2021: 15. International Conference on Statistical Ecology aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Statistical Ecology. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Statistical Ecology
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Statistical Ecology are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICSE 2021 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Statistical Ecology. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- The Influence of Interest, Beliefs, and Identity with Mathematics on Achievement
Asma Alzahrani, Elizabeth Stojanovski
- Robotic Assistance in Nursing Care: Survey on Challenges and Scenarios
Pascal Gliesche, Kathrin Seibert, Christian Kowalski, Dominik Domhoff, Max Pfingsthorn, Karin Wolf-Ostermann, Andreas Hein
- System for Monitoring Marine Turtles Using Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
- Using Project MIND – Math Is Not Difficult Strategies to Help Children with Autism Improve Mathematics Skills
Hui Fang Huang Su, Leanne Lai, Pei-Fen Li, Mei-Hwei Ho, Yu-Wen Chiu
- Classifications of Neuroscientific-Radiological Findings on “Practicing” in Mathematics Learning
Felicitas Pielsticker, Christoph Pielsticker, Ingo Witzke
- A Mixed Method Investigation of the Impact of Practicum Experience on Mathematics Female Pre-Service Teachers’ Sense of Preparedness
Fatimah Alsaleh, Glenda Anthony
- Limits Problem Solving in Engineering Careers: Competences and Errors
Veronica Diaz Quezada
- Developing Proof Demonstration Skills in Teaching Mathematics in the Secondary School
M. Rodionov, Z. Dedovets
- The Use of Different Methodological Approaches to Teaching Mathematics at Secondary Level
M. Rodionov, N. Sharapova, Z. Dedovets
- Motivational Orientation of the Methodical System of Teaching Mathematics in Secondary Schools
M. Rodionov, Z. Dedovets
- The Use of Webquests in Developing Inquiry Based Learning: Views of Teachers and Students in Qatar
Abdullah Abu-Tineh, Carol Murphy, Nigel Calder, Nasser Mansour
- Development of Active Learning Calculus Course for Biomedical Program
- Leveraging Reasoning through Discourse: A Case Study in Secondary Mathematics Classrooms
Cory A. Bennett
- Gender Differences in Biology Academic Performances among Foundation Students of PERMATApintar® National Gifted Center
N. Nor Azman, M. F. Kamarudin, S. I. Ong, N. Maaulot
- Multivariate Assessment of Mathematics Test Scores of Students in Qatar
Ali Rashash Alzahrani, Elizabeth Stojanovski